There are many reasons to join SocRel. Founded in 1975, SocRel has grown to become the second largest discipline study group within the British Sociological Association (BSA). Membership enables you to join a large community of academics in the field of contemporary religion and the sociology of religion. It also brings a number of direct benefits, including:
● Discounted rates at study days, symposiums and annual conference.
● Distribution access to e-mail listserve.
● Members’ newsletter.
● Members’ Online Directory.
● Voting rights.
● Postgraduate and Early Career support.
● Postgraduate essay competition.
● Postgraduate funding.
● Book series with Ashgate.